Quality Department Manager
The company is looking for an ambitious candidate to develop and support the Quality and Food Safety management system within a Multi Country Organization.
- Quality role works within a Multi Country Organization.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Develop and support of Quality and Food Safety management system.
- Provide certification of ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000.
- Certification of products for Eurasian Customs Union.
- Provide laboratory control of raw materials and products.
- Devise a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Care line support, to provide support customer complaints and non-conformation issue.
- Provide and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in the food field and quality management or other related field.
- Not less than 2 years’ work experience on the position of head of the department.
- Not less than 3 years’ work experience in the field of quality management.
- Experience with quality management systems and safety systems of food industry implementation in the food manufacturing company (preferably international).
- Experience in laboratory control and production certification.
- Knowledge of products, production technologies and standards ISO 9001 and ISO 22000.
- Knowledge in binding legislation.
- Very good computer skills MS Office.
- Excellent English, very good Russian language skills, both in writing and speaking.
We will appreciate your personal qualities - strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Working in a geographically dispersed team with members based in multiple countries.
- Dynamic and interesting job in the international company.
- Friendly and responsive team.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and bonus system for good performance.
- Workplace –Riga (Bauskas Street 180, Riga, LV-1004, Latvia), according to agreement with potentials candidate!
- Only those applicants will be contacted, who will be invited to the meeting in person (the first interview of skype)!
Please send your CV and motivation letter (in English) with reference “Quality manager” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, please call to +371 67066742 (Latvia)!