Chief Accountant / Head Of Accounting Division
We invite you to join our team as Chief Accountant / Head Of Accounting Division
- Maintain accounting records of JSC “Rīgas Piena Kombināts” and associated companies according to existing legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- Manage accounting division (15 - 17 subordinates).
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual Management reports preparation.
- Prepare annual accounts in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Prepare consolidated reports.
- Analyze and provide proposals for internal accounting documents and work organization improvement.
- Manage accounting automation processes.
- Cooperate with public authorities and banks.
- University degree ir Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting and tax laws of the Republic of Latvia and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
- Excellent strategic planning and communication skills.
- Good MS Office skills (proficiency in MS Excel).
- Fluent Latvian, very good English and Russian language skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience in MS Dynamics AX (Axapta), Concorde XAL, 1C would be considered as advantage.
- Based in Riga, Latvia.
We will appreciate your personal qualities - strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Dynamic and interesting job in the international company.
- Friendly and responsive team.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and bonus system for good performance.
P.S. Workplace – Riga (Bauskas Street 180, Riga, LV-1004, Latvia).
Please send your CV and motivation letter (in English) with reference “Chief Accountant” to: email@example.com
For additional information, please call to +371 67066742 (Latvia)!