22.07.2016On 3 March 2014 the Young Specialist/Candidate Pool programme was started at our company.
On 3 March 2014 the Young Specialist/Candidate Pool programme was started at our company for the following positions:
- Electrical Engineer;
- Food Production Operator;
- Dairy Product Equipment Operator;
- Lab Assistant.
Requirements for the Programme Participants:
- a graduate of 2013 or an undergraduate (final year) of a higher educational establishment;
- an average grade for vocation-related subjects of above 7.5
To participate in the programme, the following must be presented:
- a copy of the excerpt of grades;
- copies of achievement confirming documents (diplomas, certificates of merit, certificates, etc.);
- a motivation letter (when required);
- a letter of recommendation from a higher educational establishment (when required).
- to consider applications of all candidates;
- to hold interviews with the most appropriate candidates;
- to observe the terms and provide our feedback.
Terms and conditions of the programme:
- a young specialist agreement for a definite period;
- a stable income proportionate to the work time, starting from the second month;
- work according to the approved programme for young specialists;
- a professional examination in 3 months;
- indexation of income, following receipt of a grade 7.5-10;
- a professional examination in 6 months;
- employment at the company on attractive terms conditions, following receipt of a grade 7.5-10, and an opportunity for further professional and career growth.
We appeal to all our staff to pass this information on participation in the Young Specialist Programme to your families and friends – to all who might be interested in joining our team!